How to Change Fonts on Xiaomi All Types
Xiaomi gives its users the freedom to customize the appearance of the theme so that it is not monotonous and that’s all. In addition, Xiaomi users can change the font or typeface on their device.
This time, we will discuss how to change Xiaomi fonts for all types without requiring root access (unrooted) and without using additional or third-party applications.
Xiaomi fans or commonly called Mi fans are widespread all over the world, currently the official forum is one of the largest and most active in the world. Many Mifans like to modify the system to maximize device performance and share it on forums.
Back again about how to change fonts on Xiaomi, this method can be done on devices running MIUI of all versions. This method is also quite easy, so it can be tried on all types of Xiaomi phones.
How to Change Xiaomi Fonts Without Root
Xiaomi has a built-in feature to change the font type both visually and in writing. Well, we will share a trick to be able to display the Font feature on Xiaomi themes, so you can change the font to your liking.
Please follow the steps to change the font on Xiaomi below:
- Go to Settings on your Xiaomi device.
- Scroll down and look for the Display menu, tap on it.
- After that scroll down again and tap on the Font menu.
- Now you can search for the type of font you want to install.
- If you have found it, just click on the font and in the preview click the Free button to download it.
- Then click Apply. When a popup appears, click Restart.
- The device will reboot to change the display font.
- Done, now the font on your Xiaomi has changed.
Well, that’s how to change Xiaomi fonts without root and the help of third-party applications. Please try it on your Xiaomi device. If you still have questions regarding this guide, please leave a comment in the column below.