Upload Instagram Photos & Videos from PC
CahDroid | You may notice that it is not possible to upload photos or videos to Instagram from PC unless you take the help of third-party apps or software.
While they do a pretty good job, they have a big downside from a security point of view. You must share login credentials with certain apps. And sharing your Login ID and password with any third party app is a bad idea.
Or often times you take pictures using a DSLR and then have to use software like Photoshop on a PC to edit them. Next, once the editing is complete you have to send the same image to the phone to upload it to Instagram.
So to solve this, here is a guide that you can use to upload Photos and Videos to Instagram directly from PC.
How to Upload Instagram Photos & Videos from PC
- Open the Google Chrome browser on your computer.
- Next, visit instagram.com and log in with your credentials.
- After successful login, press Ctrl + Shift + I this will open a console window. You can also open a console window by tapping the three vertical dots in the upper right. Then go to More Tools > Developer Tools.
- When you open the console window, you may see various errors written in red in the right column. You don’t have to do anything with it, just ignore it.
- Now click on the toggle device toolbar. it’s the button to the left of Elements. You can also do the same by pressing Ctrl + Shift + M.
- Next, click on the Responsive drop-down list and select an iPhone or other device type.
- After you make your selection, refresh the browser again.
- You will see a bottom toolbar in the Instagram window with the same features as in the mobile app.
- Now, to upload photos and videos to Instagram just click on the middle icon, which is marked with a + (plus).
- Browse for the photo or video to be uploaded. it also allows you to crop and edit images, add captions and do everything that is in the mobile version.
- Now the desired media file has been successfully uploaded to your Instagram profile.
- You can even delete images. Just click on the three vertical dots and select Delete.
Now we come to the end of the guide on how to upload photos and videos to Instagram from PC without using any app or software. If you have any questions regarding this guide, please leave a comment in the box below.